So we have officially celebrated my mother’s day. Can I just say WOW I was spoiled. I posted here on what I wanted for Mother’s Day and then I posted on Thursday that I had received the first part of my gift. Well that was just the beginning. The entire week-end was Mother’s Day for me and it was amazing. On top of the new netbook that I already posted about I got the following.
- I slept in BOTH days
- Saturday the living room cleaning fairy and office cleaning fairy arrived. While Tobei fairy washed down walls and stuff in the living room, Little Man fairy wiped down his toys.
- Come dinner time the cooking fairy was still busy cleaning so we ordered pizza and poutine because that’s what Mommy wanted.
- Sunday the storage room cleaning fairy arrived. Now our storage room will take like a month to actually organize and sort through but the cleaning fairy made a HUGE dent in it. You can actually at least walk into the room now.
- Tobei fairy also installed the air conditioner so it is ready to go.
- Dinner on Sunday saw the cooking fairy busy again so we ordered in from another one of mommy’s favorite places.
- Oh yeah and I can’t forget to mention I got to do whatever I wanted all week-end which included a ton of me time.
I was truly spoiled. Though the laundry fairy did not arrive the cleaning fairy got 95% of the laundry clean. Guess I will need to suck it up and deal with folding/putting away….. eventually. I am scared for Father’s Day to come. I wasn’t thinking about Father’s Day when I put up my wish list for Mother’s Day. Now I just need to think of a clever way to have a need to go to the spa since I was already spoiled.