So on Tuesdays when I remember and I have enough to talk about I do Random Tuesday Thoughts. However I just couldn’t wait until tomorrow. So much is on my mind that I am doing it today. Consider yourself lucky I didn’t write it earlier today. I had to give myself time to breathe. So here we go. Random Tuesday Thoughts on a Monday.
Regarding the breaking news of Sunday night:
- He had been dead all day at the least. Some reports are saying it had been a week. Why the hell did it take until 11:30 at night to make the announcement?
- It then took our Prime Minister until 12:30 to make his announcement. Seriously Harper sleep is a good thing. Or were you trying to keep us all up so we were too tired to go and vote against you?
- Yes English and French are the national languages of Canada. However English is the majority. I am used to speeches being done in English then French. Or a few sentences of English and then repeated in French and you go back and forth through the whole speech. Nope, Harper did all French first. Thankfully I hit the record button and went and got ready for bed. I then hit fast forward until I got to the English part.
- To those who blogged/tweeted that it’s over and to bring the troops home. 1) It’s not over. It was one man, there are many others. 2)That means the troops still have a job to do.
Those lovely issues led to Cheryl and I having a wonderful discussion AKA bitch fest with one another. When we were both drained it left more questions that I had to ask and Cheryl did not have answers for me. Questions like the following.
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg? And I am not talking about this
- I then found my answer on google. The answer is chicken. Why? Because the dictionary says so, since C is before E.
- How many licks does it really take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop?
- There were of course others but I can’t remember at this time
- I am now 14 weeks pregnant. How crazy is that?
- I realized I will be 25 weeks pregnant when we move. Needless to say I am going to be calling on all my family members to come over on the unpack day to put stuff away for me. 25 weeks, middle of July and no air conditioner will make for an unpleasant day I am sure.
- Little Man is driving me CRAZY! He has such a freaking attitude. I blame my mother for the stupid mothers curse she cast on me when I was growing up. You know the curse I am talking about… “You just wait until you have kids of your own one day”. Thanks Mom.
- He is such a cranky pot waking up so early lately that today he was in bed at 6. This will not be good come tomorrow but the kid was crying over EVERYTHING. If we even just looked at him the tears started rolling down his face.
- I voted today which means bring on my right to bitch. Did you vote?
I am sure I could go on but I will leave it there for now. Maybe I will come right more tomorrow if I can come up with enough random thoughts to put together for a blog post.