Thank you for your interest in working with Nolie’s Place. We are always looking for new companies to work with that we believe will be a great fit for our family and our readers.
Below you will find a brief summary of our family and what we offer here at Nolie’s Place. Please keep in mind that this is not a complete list and we are always open to other ways to work with you that will be beneficial to all parties involved.
Currently residing in Kingston, Ontario
- Nolie – 40-year-old female
- Postal – 40-year-old male
- 2 Children – a 15-year-old boy and a 10-year-old boy
- 1 Rottweiler/Lab Mix, 1 Chihuahua
Product Review & Giveaway Policy
To see the archived reviews you can visit http://archives.noliesplace.com/category/reviews/
- Product reviews will only be done when the product is provided.
- The product will be shipped to Nolie at companies cost.
- The product will not be returned.
- An honest unbiased personal review will be written on the product.
- If requested giveaway can be held with the review.
- The company must provide an additional product for use in a giveaway. The actual review item will not be given away.
- It is the company’s responsibility to ship the prize to the giveaway winner once provided the winners’ information.
Sponsored Posts – Sponsored Posts are a minimum of 250 words and include up to a maximum of 2 links. The cost of this is $100. Alternatively, you may provide me with the post to publish at a cost of $50. All links and keywords are subject to approval by me before agreeing to the post.
Do Follow vs. No Follow – To remain in line with Google’s policy all sponsored links on Nolie’s Place are no follow. This is for both my own and your protection as selling links is against google policy.
All payments are made via PayPal upon agreeing to the post/ad. This is to secure your spot and I will let you know when you may expect the post/ad to be published.
How else may we work together?
Travel: I am available to travel and have a valid passport.
Brand Ambassador: For the right brand I am available to be a brand ambassador.
As mentioned previously I am open to discussing other ways we may work together. If you have an idea not mentioned here please feel free to mention it to me.