Though it is good for the soul and the brain to dump all my thoughts into a blog post, it has been forever since I have done it. So here I am back again with what is called Random Tuesday Thoughts.
* Remember my blog post the other day about the bitchy over tired baby? Needless to say it looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Look for a blog post in the coming weeks that could potentially be awesome for other parents in my situation.
* Big Brother has his junior kindergarten farewell party today. Though I am happy to say good-bye to his teacher I am a little bit teary over the fact that my little boy is already done his first year of school.
* For years Tobei and I have argued over who is the geek in this house. As of tonight I win. Did you know that you can open a link in a new tab by clicking the link with the middle button on your mouse? I didn’t until tonight, it was old news to Tobei.
* We had our first real taste of summer last week. Was 49 with the humidex, that is 120 for you Americans. It was disgusting, our air conditioner could not keep up. The AC was set for 24 (75) and our house felt like 30 (86). That may not seem like much but humidity is a killer and makes it all sticky and gross and stuff.
* I still can’t believe my first baby is 5 now. I may or may not have used it to my advantage tonight. Well fighting with him to eat dinner we may or may not have said 5 year olds eat their dinner so he must still be 4. Well that was an insult to my proud to be 5 year old and succeeded in getting him to finish his dinner.
* I am really fed up of coming up with awesome blog post ideas while lying in bed at night and in the morning losing all momentum for said post. End result is no post.
* I am cleaning up my feed reader. What me to possibly subscribe to your blog? Leave a comment telling me a) why it is awesome and b) linking me to your favourite must read post on your blog.