Since I totally missed Random Tuesday Thoughts I am doing it today because it totally fits this post.
Missed me? I have been kind of out of my blogging element lately. First there were power outages (expect Tobei to be posting his own update on that soon) and then I was sick. I got so overwhelmed with so much to do to catch up that I lost my groove. OK seriously not that bad I know. A whole like 2 days since my last post. Oh no I missed a day. That’s not it. It just felt like I hadn’t given a Nolie quality post. So here I am.
A few updates. I got a new webcam for the computer today. Really excited about that one. Now I can vlog from my actual computer. We also had to buy a drywall patch kit today thanks to Little Man. The other day he decided to sneak under the gate which somehow resulted in putting a hole in the wall. Then this morning since the mounted system was broken we decided to pressure mount the gate. He still broke free. So he wins. We bought a latch for the top of the front door and a lock for the office door to keep him out of the office. He is like a ninja I swear, I never hear him coming out of his room in the morning.
What else? Oh yes how you liking the new background here? I am slowly changing up my theme. Not exactly sure what I want. Have no fear though, the butterfly is going nowhere. I will always have the butterfly.
I got a new award. Mommycrat sent me the Sugar Doll Award last week. Thanks hun. I will half follow the rules of this award. The rule I will follow is that I have to tell you 10 things about myself. The other rule is to pass it on to 10 other people. As usual I am skipping out on that rule because well in all honesty I love receiving the awards, I really do. However passing them on just isn’t my cup of tea. I am too lazy to pass them on like to hog them to myself.
10 Things About Nolie (That I haven’t already told you)
- My favorite meal is steak, potatoes and corn.
- I have had my learner’s permit for more years than I care to think of.
- I don’t wear make-up EVER. Tried once and almost cried at the drugstore trying to pick some out.
- Before having Little Man I never weighed over 100 pounds. Now I can’t get under 130 and I want to cry. (Shaddup I am short vertically challenged)
- In total we have 6 computers. 1 doesn’t work. 1 is going to be Little Mans. Tobei and I each have one and then the netbook and the laptop.
- I REALLY want the iPhone 4 but apple can bite me until they fix the problems with it.
- I am really nervous about going to Blissdom Canada.
- I miss my hometown but love to call where I live home. I am so torn on where to live when Tobei retires.
- I don’t cook but I make some kick ass pancakes. Or at least Tobei says they are the best pancakes.
- I really really really miss my Grandpa and completely regret not spending more time with him during his last few years with us.
Well I think that is about it for today.