Been awhile since I have done one of these so here I am. Feel free to join in and leave some comment love with yours.
- Laundry is the devil. We had so much of it in bags waiting to be folded and sorted hiding in our bedroom closet that I spent 4 hours up there tonight dealing with it all. I still have socks to match and fold and clothes to sort through to tame the amount of clothes my children own.
- Speaking of taming clothes. While dealing with it all tonight I managed to get 4 garbage bags and 2 boxes of clothes into our vehicle to be dropped off at a donation bin somewhere. Don’t even want to know how much more I come up with when I tackle their dressers and closets tomorrow.
- It really sucks that right now big brother is in between sizes. It is hard to tell which size to keep, ditch or store.
- I love my friends but please no more donations for big brother. I got size 6 clothing (the size he is going into) coming out my a$$.
- Little Brother is in need of clothes that fit him. I feel some retail therapy coming on soon.
- I have a really bad habit of buying my children clothes even when they don’t need them. Am I alone in this habit?
- After I dealt with all the laundry tonight my husband proceeded to tell me there is 2 clean loads down in the basement and 2 more boxes of donated clothes to sort through. He is lucky I love him or the man would have been sucker punched.