I am seriously starting to love Random Tuesday Thoughts which is a meme hosted by The Un Mom. It’s like my day to come and get everything out of my brain, off my chest and let it all go. I also love the comments.
- I swear the full moon did something to my child. He has been hell on wheels lately. So bad that today when Tobei got home he took one look at me and banished me to my office until dinner. I love that man.
- Mom is taking care of business and doing everything she needs to do with regards to court and the police. I am still worried sick about her though all the time now.
- I really wanted Tobei home on vacation this week but it didn’t happen. He is working.
- Mother in law is coming to visit tonight. YAY! I am in a mood. Just what I want, company. Thankfully I have a mother in law who is actually pretty awesome.
- I don’t want to do laundry. To make it worse there is tons because Little Man dumped all our clean clothes on the floor then the dog decided it would make a great bed. Now they are dirty clothes and lots of it.
- Finally got caught up on the ProBlogger challenge. Feel kind of bad that they were not the best quality of posts but man I needed to catch up.
- So many ideas for the blog and so little time.
- I love Tim Horton’s
- This season of Big Brother needs to pick up and get off the Brandon/Rachelle story line already. They are really annoying.
- Saw the trailer for the rest of this season of True Blood. All I can say is OMG!!!!!