Hey look, I am doing Random Tuesday Thoughts again, miss them?
* My sister’s bachelorette party was this week-end. I am getting old. The party was Saturday night and I slept all Sunday evening and a lot of Monday.
* Speaking of the bachelorette party. I told everyone NO strippers. Just not my thing and in this family we have noting to do with them. Well doesn’t some guy come running into the restaurant room we were in announcing our stripper was here.
I could feel my face turning red as I was all WTF. Ends up he was in the other side of the restaurant and heard there was a party going on so just wanted to come over and congratulate the bride. He was a great sport letting me take his picture for the blog. FYI all clothes remained on though I do think he flashed some ankle for those who asked.
* Big Brother started soccer with an actual soccer club. He LOVED it. Tobei said he outplayed all the other kids on his team. Think I may have a little soccer star on my hands.
* Little Brother is growing up way too fast. Nothing is safe from him anymore. I used to hide remotes on the back of the couch. Now he climbs the couch like a ninja.
* I am going to try to be more positive and start off my mornings greeting the new day instead of moping that it is morning already. As long as the coffee is ready this should not be too hard of a daily goal.
* Though I am doing the whole positive thing my heart breaks for those in Oklahoma. My thoughts and prayers are with them.