It has been awhile since I did Random Tuesday Thoughts so I thought I would do it again today. Especially because I have so many random things on my mind.
- Why do some people think that just because they are ready for their kid to use a toilet that the kid is ready as well. Sometimes your kid just isn’t ready. Fighting with them just makes them resist more. Give it a break.
- Why do people frown so much on those who formula feed? The baby is being fed. There are much worse things in life. Leave the formula feeders alone and get off your damn soap box.
- Yesterday was family day, the amount of people I saw complaining about how they had the day off work but couldn’t go shopping amazed me. Yes people, there were stores closed. Do you not think the people who work at them have a family as well? Sorry if your shopping was disrupted. Life goes on without shopping. I would not lie to you.
- What is it with the world being so selfish? Supporting your community and giving back makes for a better world for everyone. Just because someone is not as fortunate as you does not mean they are not deserving.
- I am well aware that my random thoughts are probably going to ruffle some feathers. Well just like you are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to mine. Doesn’t mean either of us is wrong.
- Which leads me to… Get over it and accept that not everyone has the same opinion as yours. Just because they do not agree with you does not mean you are right or that they are stupid.
- What is with America now wanting to charge Canadians to visit your country. Passports were enough of a hassle for two countries who are supposed to be open to one another and working together. Why keep secluding yourself. Why not just build a giant wall around your country and call it a day.
- OK I think these random thoughts have probably got enough of you upset. I should really stop now. It is just one of those days where everything is getting to me.
- Oh final note while I am on a roll of heated statements. Leave the gay people alone. Their lives do not throw yours off balance. Who cares who they love. It is none of your business, let them be happy and treated fairly already. Are we still living in the stone ages?
OK I am done for now. This pretty much sums up the things on my mind that are getting on my last nerve these days.