Sometimes I am so thankful for Random Tuesday Thoughts. I am sitting here today trying to think up an entire blog post and it’s just not happening. I got all kinds of little things but nothing to make a post on. So here I am once again using this meme to make another post. Out of curiosity what do you all think of Random Tuesday Thoughts?
- I hooked up a 2nd monitor yesterday. I am loving it. Got twitter open all the time now on the 2nd one. I also noticed last night while I was doing bill payments how much easier it is to have the budget open on one screen and the bank account open on the other one. I think I am not going to regret the 2 monitors.
- I have noticed I blogged longer posts and posts of better quality while I was away last week-end. I would say it is strange but I guess it’s because we were actually doing things.
- Speaking of doing things, we got to go shopping today. Going to buy the “patch” and a bunch of veggies. Tobei and I are going to quit smoking. Wish us luck we need it. You can also follow my journey here as I plan on using my blog as another outlet to help me quit.
- Little Man was sick yesterday. Some of you probably read about it on twitter. He had a fever of 104. Not sure what was wrong but he is back to his normal healthy self today.
- I am not impressed that I forgot my favorite pair of pants at the hotel. Thankfully they have been found and are being mailed to me.
- Speaking of the hotel. HOLY CRAP! That is about all I can say on that. So much fail that it’s not even funny. Though my least favorite part was not their fault. I woke up Sunday morning to the fire alarm going off and we were on the top floor. Thankfully it was a false alarm as some kid had pulled the alarm. I bet he got in major trouble.
- My calves are killing me and I can barely do the stairs. Of course my 3 year old is deciding to keep coming out of his room today so making mommy go up and down the stairs. Please sleep child.
- Having a dog sure isn’t cheap. Not only do they require to be fed daily and get shots every year but you need someone to care for them when you go away. The price of the kennel recently went up. I only realized this AFTER she was already there. It’s now $30 a day. OUCH! Cost me $105 this past week-end to have her in there.
- Is it so wrong that I am looking forward to Cataclysm being released? I quit playing World of Warcraft for the 3rd time back when I started blogging but I am dying to see all the new content.
- Why am I always getting the song Baby Got Back stuck in my head? It’s like some kind of nasty virus that won’t go away.