Random Tuesday Thoughts is brought to us by The Un Mom.
So here we go. Are you ready?
- I am not looking forward to burying my Grandfather’s ashes on Thursday. He passed away 5 months ago and now we are going to be bringing all those raw emotions we have buried back up to the surface.
- Timing on Thursday is freaking me out. We need to get the dog taken care of, drive to my hometown, pick up my mom, drop Little Man off at the sitters and get to the cemetery on time. Oh and somewhere in there once we are in town we need to change our clothes as I am not travelling in a dress and heels.
- Just got a phone call from my mom. Family drama is starting and I am not impressed. My mom called me and she was crying so bad that I could barely understand her. Needless to say I just finished sending off a nasty e-mail to my Aunt.
- Oh wait a minute, I wonder if my Aunts read my blog. Hmmmmm oh well!!!
- Doing laundry and lots of it. I swear I will be doing laundry until 3 am in order to be able to pack to go home.
- Dog has to go to the vet tonight for her shots and we need to go shopping to buy a gift for a birthday party we are going to tomorrow. Holy crap I need more time. I am so worried I will not have everything done in time to go home.
- Still looking forward to Blissdom Canada. I got a bit nervous yesterday but then I got a phone call from someone else who is going and she helped me get back to my main focus. Which is this conference is going to rock and I am excited to be going.
- Speaking of Blissdom Canada I found this awesome video yesterday on YouTube about Blissdom.
Those are my random thoughts for the moment. I am almost positive I could go on and on for quite a bit however the majority of it is downers and really who wants to read that?