Tuesday is here again and Oh My can I ever use the random thoughts. I am starting to really like Tuesday. What a fantastic way to get everything off my mind. Thank you The Un Mom for this wonderful idea.
- What is up with Little Man these days? He is totally miserable and rubbing his eyes but refuses to nap.
- Still no holidays for Tobei. This bites.
- Slacking on the SITS Problogger Challenge. Need to now do day 15 and 16.
- Speaking of SITS Problogger Challenge it seems my stats have dropped since I started doing it. You guys not visiting me now? Really I am trying to help by sharing what I learn each day.
- I am VERY annoyed with another website I have been dealing with this summer. Seriously dudes if you can’t run your shit properly then don’t run it at all. You are seriously bringing stress to my life and I do not appreciate it.
- Next week we bury grandpa. I am not looking forward to it.
- I am however looking forward to going home for a few days. I miss my mom.
- Speaking of my mom. Charges have now been laid against the woman who attacked her and the building is going to start the ball rolling on evicting her. Other than that no updates to report.
- Starting to wonder exactly what it is that keeps people coming back to the blog.
- Still looking forward to Blissdom Canada but getting more and more nervous.
- My child has been up in his room now for 45 minutes and is still not napping.
- Something really funny happened this morning but I have been sworn to secrecy. Hint: Look for a blog post by Tobei tonight.
- Don’t forget to enter my giveaways. Links to them are located in the sidebar under Current Giveaways. Got a few more lined up still to do.
Some pictures for Random Tuesday Thoughts.
We went to a giant indoor play place on the week-end and Little Man had a blast showing us that he is fast than us. Note to self: Next time bring knee pads.
We also went shopping and I got a new purse. I love it.