So I haven’t done Random Tuesday Thoughts in awhile and Cass hasn’t blogged enough for my liking in awhile. Two wrongs don’t make a right but Cass hosting Random Tuesday Thoughts does make me want to participate. So here it is.
- The darn code Cass has on her post for the RTT button did NOT want to work. Thanks for making me have to edit the coding Cass. Appreciate it. You know darn well I got nothing better to do with my time 😉
- I miss my Cass
- We went home for a visit this week-end and while the visit was good the hotel stay was AWFUL. Jury is still out on if I am going to blog about it.
- I am super stressed that in less than 3 months we are moving yet we have no clue where we are going to live. We are on waiting lists with 2 different companies for a house. I am told mid to end of May before I hear anything. We have to be there beginning of July.
- Speaking of move I can’t find a family doctor for us at the new place to save my life. No one is accepting patients. I really don’t want to be going to walk-in clinics for every illness with a 4 year old and a newborn. I also don’t want to wait hours on end at a walk-in anytime any of us is sick. I do not handle waiting for hours with sick children very well.
- Little Man is becoming more and more of an actual boy every day. Today I told him my couch was not a trampoline so he started jumping on the table. Mommy was not a happy camper. Thankfully 5 minutes after this event it was time for Little Man to go to school.
- Tonight we have to go shopping for Easter and bring Little Man with us. Guess I will have to ditch them at the store and sneak the stuff to the car. Yet another reason why having no licence SUCKS! and no I am not sending Tobei to get the Easter stuff. I want to do it.
- Toby the cat wants to find a new home he just doesn’t know it. Not only has he already taken stuffing out of my couch and put claw marks all over my brand new $2500 bed but today I found him doing acrobats in my closet with one of my really nice shirts. Since a new home isn’t an option he is booked to get declawed next week. Hey I warned him.
Well that is about it for Random Thoughts. Little Man just finished his lunch and is whining for me to wash his hands and face even though he is perfectly capable of doing it himself.
Oh one more thing. Sunday that just passed made it officially 12 weeks pregnant. WOOHOO!!