Or at least I quit today. This has been one hell of a long day and I am over it. Bring on Friday already. Let’s do this list style. It seems to work best when describing how your day went.
- First and foremost to write the first 5 sentences I had to backspace more times than I care to admit due to spelling. That should explain it all right there.
- My son has decided that today when moms lips are moving that means she is saying nothing important so do not listen to her.
- Aunt Flo is visiting. I don’t recall inviting her over, so why the hell does she insist on visiting EVERY month.
- Another month and another company not sending me a bill. Spend 20 minutes on phone chasing down the bill that I know should have been here. Oh sorry ma’am our computers had problems so all electronic bills were not sent out. Whatever send me the damn paper copy then.
- Then got to spend time dealing with the insurance company for my son’s benefits through his birth father. Oh they got my info but only the plan holder can change my address and until then they can’t pay me. Ummm hello the plan holder is not allowed to talk to me so how do you want me to arrange this?
- Then spend more time chasing down the people at his work who can talk to me and who can change my contact info with the insurance company. If anyone cares I a) really hate dealing with the military and b) really hate when they know what is going on with the member and that it has something to do with why they are not allowed to speak with you and you hate having to have people know you are associated to the jerk. WHOA that was a really bad run on sentence and I am too damn tired to put it in proper English. Please forgive me.
- Oh yes last night our hot water tank decided to die and we had to go to the gym to shower. So all day I got to deal with the plumber being in and out of my house. Maintenance calling a bazillion time because they are impatient and like to check in every 20 minutes. Then to top it all off they can’t get a new tank today so will come tomorrow with a new one between 8 and 10am.
- I do not crawl out of bed before 9 (my son loves me) and I do not like waiting on people. I am NOT setting my alarm to wait around for them to show up between those times. So Tobei is calling to tell them to come after 10. How much you want do you want to bet that Mr. Impatient from maintenance will call here non stop between those hours until I actually answer his phone call anyways.
- Tobei this morning had an accident with my coffee this morning. The sweetheart that he is wrote a quick note apologizing and rushed me over a coffee during lunch time. Being on summer hours he doesn’t come home for lunch but he did manage to get me my coffee. I love him.
I could probably keep going but I will end it here. I already have probably done one of my worst posts ever when it comes to grammar, sentence structure and making sense. This picture pretty much sums me up right about now and will justify all mistakes in this post.