1038 days ago I became a mother. It was and is the best day of my life. This picture was taken by a very dear friend of mine and it represents to me everything that being a mother is about. Mother’s Day is now 11 days away and I want to know what do YOU want for mother’s day? We all want healthy kids and spouses, that is a given. But be greedy for one moment and tell me what you really want. On actual mother’s day I will make the sentimental post but today is about doing what mother’s never do. Being Greedy!
What I want for Mother’s Day
- Tobei Home (This isn’t going to happen, he will be away for work)
- Sleep in both days (we each get one sleep in day a week-end, I want both for Mother’s day)
- House cleaned by a cleaning fairy
- All laundry clean, folded and put away by a laundry fairy
- Storage room organized and junk gotten rid of by an organizing fairy
- And while the fairies do their work I would like to be blogging away on one of these or something similar in blue (or black but I prefer blue, I think).
I don’t think I am asking for much. Really I am not. All is not sad at Nolie’s Place though. We have gotten used to celebrating holidays on days they were not meant for. So this week-end we are celebrating mother’s day. Let see if the fairies and HP Mini in Blue show up.
Now leave a comment letting me know what is on YOUR wish list for Mother’s day.