I got another award! They love me, they really do. The love this time is from Tracy @ The Daily Mom Diaries. The rules for this award are to answer the questions given to you with the award. Then make up ten of your own and pass it on to seven other bloggers.
The Questions I Got:
- Why do you blog? I blog because it gives me an outlet. Somewhere I can express myself and just get out whatever it is I want to speak about. Why do I stay blogging? First is because I became addicted to it and wish I started doing it early. Second part being that through the blogging community I have met many fantastic people that just “get it” and we can all be there for each other.
- What is your favorite gadget that you can’t live without? Hands down it is my iPhone. I love it. Tobei once told me if there was a fire I would probably make sure to save the iPhone.
- What is your favorite treat to have? Hmmm this one is hard. It always depends on the mood. Normally I would say as a treat it would be a banana split. I haven’t had one in a very long time. I think I need a trip to Dairy Queen.
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher. Never got a degree but dammit I am a teacher as that is part of what being a mother is about.
- What’s your favorite past time? Blogging. Like I said I am hooked.
- Who do you admire? Oh geesh.. really? Is this a trick question. Mom I love you but I am going to have to say Tobei. He is an amazing man who gave up everything for Little Man and I. He claims he gave up nothing but that is his view and I got mine. He has also had to leave us at very difficult times for work but he has done it and done great things for our country and our family.
- What’s your all-time favorite movie? I don’t really have one. I am not that big on movies.
- What kind of books do you love to read? The Chicken Soup for the Soul series and the Sookie Stackhouse series. Totally 2 different genres but it is what it is.
- Do you tell all on your blog or are there things you refuse to blog about? There are some things I can not blog about.
- How do you balance your blogging, family and work life? (hint hint, I’m looking for advice!!!!) There is life outside blogging? No one ever told me that. Well first off I don’t work so that helps out balancing that part. Otherwise I don’t know I just do it. I will be on the computer when my son is up but he loves to play alone and lets me know when he wants mommy time. I will also watch a movie with him (I cheat though and have my iPhone with me). When he goes to bed it’s my computer time but if Tobei or I want time together we will shut off the computers. I think the best secret is the iPhone as I can sneak moments here and there to catch up in the blogging world even when not at my computer. I am not much help am I?
I pass this award on to the following people.
- My girl Gucci Mama at Mama Still Wears Gucci
- Shash over at Shasher’s Life
- Kate at Mommy Monologues
- Tina at Life Without Pink
- Cass at The World Through My Eyes
- Lindsey at Rocking the Mini-Van
- Natalie at Mommy of A Monster (I Mean Toddler) and Infant Twins
And the questions I ask them are:
- Why do YOU blog?
- What are 3 must read blogs of yours?
- Coffee or Tea?
- You have one night to yourself and $500 to do as you please and you must spend the $500 on yourself. What are you going to do?
- What is your opinion on “Reality” tv?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is the best thing about Canada?
- Where do you want to live when you retire?
- What is your dream vacation?
- Are you now doing what you wanted to do when you were growing up?
This was one fricking long award to accept.