Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada. The day we give thanks. This post is dedicated to all I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving.
- I am thankful for the amazing man I married who does whatever he can for our family even when sick or injured.
- I am thankful for my children. Even when giving me a headache they bring a smile to my face and love to my heart.
- I am thankful for my parents. Without them, I would not be the woman I am today.
- I am thankful for the Canadian Forces. Not only for the paycheque they give us but for our freedom.
- I am thankful for our health. Even though the flu bug is currently going through our house we still all around have our health.
What are you thankful today? Let me know in the comments below.