1. What has been your most memorable Mother’s Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
My first one Tobei was far away for work, last year was a good one. I got breakfast in bed. This year would have to be the most memorable one so far. Remember this is only my 3rd Mother’s Day. Again Tobei is not home for it. However last week-end he went out of his way to make sure I had a great Mother’s Day week-end. You can read about it here.
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
In order to get pulled over one needs to drive and I don’t drive. Though I think if I did get pulled over I would probably bawl like a baby.
3. What’s the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
I don’t have anything hanging in my closet. I am horrible at putting clothes away. You should see my room. I don’t really have too many old clothes. Before I had my son I was a shapeless 96 pound person. Now I got curves and all that fun stuff so had to replace all my clothes which means nothing is really all that old.
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your “unmentionables”?
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Australia. That will always be my answer until the day I win the lottery and get to go there.
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
No I don’t. I cuss the odd time here but usually only when the word fits.
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be….?
And why do I have to give up on luxury item?? Better be for a good reason. I don’t want to give up anything. OK I will give up my hmmm, I don’t know. Forget it! I am not giving up anything because I have not been giving a valid reason to.