A delicious and easy to make twist on the brownie for the Cherry and Almond lover.
Preferred Fudge Brownie Mix
2 Large Eggs, consult box for specific ingredient amounts
½ cup water, consult box for specific ingredient amounts
⅓ cup vegetable oil, consult box for specific ingredient amounts
25-30 maraschino cherries
6 ounces sliced almonds
1. Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set oven according to boxed directions.
2. Prepare the fudge brownie mix according to the instructions on the back of the box.
3. Drop two to three cherries into the bottom of each mini muffin tin. Fill tins halfway with brownie mix, covering the cherries entirely.
4. Bake according to boxed directions, but set your timer for ten minutes sooner than the specified time. Remove almost baked brownies from the oven once your timer has gone off and press sliced almonds into the top of the brownies.
5. Return brownies to the oven and continue baking until complete. Cool brownies before serving and enjoy!