A delicious treat for the cheesecake lover.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Ingredients
2 cup Flour
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2 Sticks Butter softened
3 packages Cream Cheese (8 oz.) softened
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
3 Granny Smith Apples peeled, cored and diced into small pieces
2 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
1 cup Flour
1/2 cup Quick Oats
1 stick Butter Softened
Caramel Topping (to drizzle)
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Directions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9X13 baking pan with aluminum foil be sure to leave overhang on all four sides.
- Add flour and brown sugar to a medium sized bowl.
- Cut in butter with 2 forks or a pastry blender until your mix is crumbly
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, vanilla and Sugar to a large bowl.
- Beat mixture until smooth.
- Add eggs to mixture 1 at a time mixing to combine.
- Pour mixture into baked crust.
- Add Apples, sugar and cinnamon to medium sized bowl.
- Mix together until apples are coated well.
- Sprinkle apple pieces evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Add brown sugar, flour, quick oats and softened butter to a medium sized bowl and combine well.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over your apple layer.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Watch for filling to set (I do this by slightly jiggling the pan).
- Allow to cool and then place in refrigerator. I let mine set overnight.
- Remove from pan and cut into 16 even sized bars.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.